ワンピース 904 | One Piece Raw 904 | 漫画 ワンピース 904
One Piece 904 is just 2 days away, the manga has been on break for about two weeks now, thanks to the Golden Week, and because of that, fans are much more hyped than they usually are. The last chapter saw the beginning of the Reverie arc in One Piece. I know a lot of people who expected this arc to be boring and dull, but just the first chapter was enough to blow away their minds. Last week, we got to see the new bounty of Monkey D Luffy, which was 1 Billion and 500 Million Berris. Aside from him, Sanji also got a new bounty of 330 million berries, which puts him above Zoro. Luffy is also being called the Fifth Emperor now, and that’s because of what he did at Whole Cake Island was exaggerated by Big News Morgans.
One Piece 904 – All Revolutionary Army Commanders Appear
If you don’t remember, we have previously heard about the Revolutionary Army Commanders from Koala and Dragon, and this was just after the Dressrosa arc. Now, we finally get to see them. Here’s the detailed spoilers for One Piece Chapter 904:
- The Revolutionary Army moved its headquarter to Kamabakka Kingdom, and this is after they lost Baltigo to Blackbeard’s attack.
- Many Revolutionary Army members, including Ivankov, are already gathered at Kamabakka Kingdom.
- As expected, Germa 66 is out of World Government now, and they won’t be allowed to enter the Reverie.
- We also see Sabo, and he is so glad to read the newspaper about Luffy. Koala talks with Ivankov. Dragon decides to declare war against Celestial Dragons at Reverie. The Famous 4 Revolutionary Army Commanders appear in Lurucia Kingdom (mentioned in chapter 903) where Pinkbeard is attacking citizens.
- Pinkbeard is under the umbrella of Blackbeard and has a bounty of 52 million berries. He wants to get the Lurucia Kingdom’s money, which is apparently supposed to be sent to the Celestial Dragons. Here we see the new Commanders, and they are named as follows:
One Piece Manga 904 is really intense.
- Morley (West Army): Giant. He appears from under the ground. His okama speech style is scary.
- Belo Betty (East army): She calls the citizens of the kingdom as “trash” since they don’t have the courage to fight pirates.
- Lindbergh (South Army): he fights using his own Weapons that he invents.
- Karasu (North Army): Karasu means crow in Japanese. Seems like Karasu was the one who was talking with Sabo in Dressrosa.
- Belo Betty encourages the citizens to fight pirates with her DF called Kobu Kobu no mi, meaning encourage-encourage fruit. She can encourage anyone. She says: “Now what are you gonna do, you trash citizens!? Fight or die!! Choose your own fate!!”
- Lindbergh freezes pirates’ pistols with “Cool Shooter”.
- Karasu let his crows take away swords from pirates.
- All the Citizens grab weapons and fight courageously. As a result, citizens with the Revolutionary Army commanders, win the fight.
- Belo continues: “Well done!! Feel free to call us! We’ll never discard the weak citizens who have the courage to fight.”
- She tells all the citizens to receive the award from WG for Pinkbeard and gives them a contact paper about Revolutionary Army. We have two more days are left until Reverie starts.
The next chapter might also show us something about the Revolutionary Army. I really hope we see something about them. It has been a while since we saw the Revolutionaries in the story, and we don’t even know what happened at Baltigo. A look at Dragon and Sabo would definitely make the upcoming chapter a 10/10. But that’s just what I’m expecting from One Piece Chapter 904. I know you all may have different expectations, so let me know that in the comments section below.
One piece 904 Predictions : Luffy Shocking Bounty