Hey guys! How’s it going on? I am pretty sure everyone is bummed out ever since Dragon Ball Super ended. First, I saw the original Jap version, then I saw a shitty Eng sub version then I saw the finale episode again in 1080p Eng Sub version. Even after that, I feel like something is missing, a essential part of my life is gone.
I’ve been never so lazy in my whole life and I literally wasted all day thinking about Super. I know this might not be the case for everyone but it’s really a very bad feeling. Well then, I suddenly thought of creating this article finally which would be containing many things and Easter eggs that you guys must’ve missed!
I will just request one thing. I know not many people like reading long articles but I am sure that you would at least find 1 or 2 things which might answer your questions here. Even then, I humbly request you guys to check the last point I wrote. It is something I want every Dragon Ball fan to know and remember for their life.
6. Frieza’s Tail, Mortality & Army – The first thing is about Frieza’s Tail. Most of you didn’t notice but when Frieza went on to eliminate Jiren all by himself, in that short time span when Jiren counter attacked and they both crashed into a rock, Frieza lost a portion of his tail. It was cleanly cut off and it happened just as they crashed on the rock.
This was something many people missed and were asking, “where did he lose his tail??”. I watched the animation several times to verify this. Next, Frieza is no longer dead. This was pretty open but people were still questioning it. He’s 100% alive now and now has also gathered all of his scattered strong soldiers.
5. Language of the Gods & Super Dragon Balls – The “language of the gods” is actually ordinary Japanese spoken backwards, syllable by syllable. The translation to English is also the same. It is just spoken in backward English in the Dub and with just backward English subs in the Japanese version. Nothing too complicated about it!
4. Erased Universe Resurrected (Possible Future Arcs?) – The wish Android 17 asked was – “Please restore all of the Universes that were erased.” Now this is a vague statement. He didn’t ask the Grand Priest to just restore the ones which were erased in the Tournament of Power. This was the real catch of the finale episode. (Frost was also brought back btw)
The 6 Universe which were erased way before the Tournament of Power are NOW BACK. This is also the SOLE reason the Tournament of Power was held in the first place. Grand Priest stated that Zen Oh Sama already predicted that the winner of the Tournament will wish back all the erased Universes. Grand Priest just simply used this opportunity.
Grand Priest is not ‘evil’ or someone who is trying to kill Zen Oh sama with the angels or anything. All those theories are stupid. He is just a caretaker and he simply took this opportunity to restore the 6 erased universe as well. That’s my take on all this heavy divine business everyone’s stressing about since the finale aired.
3. Ultra Instinct, Goku & Vegeta – Everyone is stressing about Ultra Instinct now. Everyone’s common question is that, “Can Goku use Ultra Instinct now or no??”. The answer right now is a straight No. Goku’s body isn’t capable enough to fully master and use Ultra Instinct. He needs to continue training to achieve it like he said – “We can still get stronger, Vegeta!”.
While I know it’s a bummer that he can’t use it anymore, it’s a bit of a happy ending for Vegeta fans. Vegeta is now technically the strongest mortal of Universe 7 at this point of the time line. He can still go to his SSB Evolution form which is above Goku’s SSB Kaioken x 20. He’s still inferior to Jiren though, which makes him 2nd in the multi-verse. (Goku fans, don’t fight over this for now).
2. Dragon Ball Super Movie (December 14, 2018) – Not a lot of fans noticed but the whole Goku vs Vegeta fight shown in the end was the setup for the movie that we’re getting in December. It’s Japanese release date is December 14, 2018 and Vegeta literally says the same thing which were in the trailer – “A Saiyan Has No Limits!”
1. Equal Footing of Goku & Vegeta – First of all, this is a major throwback to the fight Goku and Vegeta first had in the start of Dragon Ball Z. This was the first major fight which Goku faced and barely won against. They are at the same rocky planes, I don’t know how because they destroyed it the last time? Well, all of this is cool but..
Do you not notice something? No, the stances are the same, these are one of the best stances Goku and Vegeta know of and are effective against each other. This was one of the iconic moment but NO, that’s not the point. See the old photo once and see the location where Vegeta and Goku are standing and now see the scene which was in the finale.
The shot used in Super demonstrates that they are now on equal footing. The shot used in Z demonstrates that Goku was the underdog in the fight. Vegeta was superior that time but now they are equal and will continue to push their limits against each other again and again until we meet them again. Good Bye Goku, Vegeta & everyone else.