You’ve probably seen some hilarious web comics online but have you ever wondered how the artists look in real life? Here’s how the most famous webcomic artists look in real life compared to their drawings and some facts you never knew about them.
1. “Cyanide and Happiness” Has Millions of Fans
But it’s actually made by three guys. Dave McElfatrick, Kris Wilson, and Rob DenBleyker started drawing it every day from 2005, and it’s one of the most popular webcomics out there.
2. Matthew Inman aka “The Oatmeal” is a Seattle Based Comic Artist
He says he doesn’t like people telling him he looks like Dennis Reynolds from the TV show “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.”
3. Adam Ellis Draws “Books of Adam”
He is originally from Portland, but he currently lives in NYC. He says all of the stories in his drawings are actually true. He’s drawing them since 2010.
4. Surprisingly, Randall Patrick Munroe, Known for His famous “xkcd” Comic Did a Bachelor’s in Physics
He actually started doing webcomics professionally after he left NASA.
5. 24-Year-Old Sarah Andersen, Who Draws “Sarah’s Scribbles” Lives in Brooklyn
She studied art, and she says her comics are autobiographical.
6. Nick Seluk Is Famous of His Webcomic called “The Awkward Yeti”
The interesting thing is that he studied psychology in Michigan and that he has a Bachelor’s degree.
7. Cassandra Who Draws “C-Cassandra” Comes from Romania but Lives in Montreal
She uses funny stories from her everyday life to make her hilarious and adorable comics. She will release a book of her comics very soon.
8. This Artist Goes Uses the Name Shen and He Is the Creator of “Owlturd” Comics
His famous comics are influenced by some famous Nintendo games.
Images source: imgur.com