Japanese Fans Vote Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime to Continue Watching

0
2527

Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: What anime series from the current season do you want to continue to watch? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (52.0%), female fans (48.0%) and teens to their 20s (73.6%) while the other 26.4% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20. Rokka no Yuusha – 354 Votes

Japanese Fans Vote Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime to Continue Watching

19. Overlord – 367 Votes

Japanese Fans Vote Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime to Continue Watching

18. Ushio to Tora – 374 Votes

Japanese Fans Vote Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime to Continue Watching

17. To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd – 409 Votes

Japanese Fans Vote Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime to Continue Watching

16. Dandelion of the Castle Town – 508 Votes

Japanese Fans Vote Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime to Continue Watching

15. Gangsta. – 536 Votes

Japanese Fans Vote Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime to Continue Watching

 

14. Junjou Romantica 3 – 550 Votes

Japanese Fans Vote Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime to Continue Watching

13. Aoharu x Kikanjuu – 617 Votes

Japanese Fans Vote Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime to Continue Watching

12. Shimoneta – 622 Votes

Japanese Fans Vote Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime to Continue Watching

11. GATE – 628 Votes

Japanese Fans Vote Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime to Continue Watching

10. Himouto! Umaru-chan

Japanese Fans Vote Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime to Continue Watching
9. Ranpo Kitan: Game of LaplaceJapanese Fans Vote Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime to Continue Watching
8. The [email protected] Cinderella Girls 2nd SeasonJapanese Fans Vote Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime to Continue Watching
7. Non Non Biyori RepeatJapanese Fans Vote Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime to Continue Watching
6. Akagami no Shirayuki-himeJapanese Fans Vote Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime to Continue Watching
5. Working!!!Japanese Fans Vote Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime to Continue Watching
4. CharlotteJapanese Fans Vote Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime to Continue Watching
3. Durarara!!x2 TenJapanese Fans Vote Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime to Continue Watching
2. Prison SchoolJapanese Fans Vote Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime to Continue Watching
1. Gakkou Gurashi!Japanese Fans Vote Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime to Continue Watching

What summer anime series are you still watching? 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here