On the official site for Kaguya-sama: Love is War, a new promotional visual was posted for its upcoming live event. It is titled “Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai on Stage ~ Shuuchin Ongaku-tan” and will take place starting October 25. 2020. You can see the beautiful visual for the Kaguya-sama event below:
Official Visual for the event, via the official Kaguya-sama Twitter
Although it starts on October 25th, tickets go on sale earlier, on October 3rd. The event will be held in Saitama, Japan, and feature a lot of the cast. Namely, there will be voice actors of most of the characters, as well as the performers of the OP and ED songs. That includes:
– Aoi Koga (voice of Shinomiya Kaguya)
– Makoto Furukawa (the voice of Miyuki Shirogane)
– Ryouta Suzuki (Yuu Ishigami’s voice)
– Konomi Kohara (Chika Fujiwara’s voice)
– Miyu Tomita (Miko Iino’s voice)
– Yumiri Hanamoro (Ai Hayasaka’s voice), etc.
As well as singers:
– Masayuki Suzuki (performed the openings of both Season and Season 2)
– halca (performed the ending of Season 1)
– Rikka Ihara (performed the opening of Season 1 together with Masayuki Suzuki)
– Airi Suzuki (performed the opening of Season 2 together with Masayuki Suzuki)
The franchise clearly has a huge following, and deservedly so, which is why I hope it announces the Season 3 soon for us anime-onlys! Seeing Masayuki Suzuki performed both openings, with DADDY! DADDY! DO! doing amazingly, would also be fun to see him back again.