The official One Piece chapter 899 spoilers are here, and it looks like the chapter is pretty much what we expected it to be. Don’t get your expectations high, because not much happens this week. Before we begin discussing the One Piece chapter, I want to let you all know that this post contains spoilers. If you don’t want to be spoiled, please stop reading here. However, if spoilers don’t bother you, then let’s get started. All credits got to Redon_AP, from Arlong Park forums. Here’s the summary for One Piece Chapter 899:
– Title is “The last stronghold”.
– In the cover a New Kyohei Pirates appears, he’s Goldberg. He is the chef of the New Kyohei Pirates. It is a chubby giant, with a slightly crushed head and a helmet with horns (similar to the helmet of the Taurus armor of Saint Seiya). Uses as weapon a long club of spikes and has a shield with eyes and mouth that sticks out the tongue (will it be a Homie?).
– People around all Big Mom territory are worried about the situation in Cacao Island.
– Bege leaves wedding cake in an island, Big Mom is in front of the cake. Regarding Big Mom, we did not see her at all but she is slimmer than ever. The face looks a little and the cheekbones are very marked and the nose too. We do not see how she begins to eat it, she simply lands on the island and already has it in front of him. She approaches her salivating and we see no more. Surely finally eat the cake in chapter 900.
– Judge protects the Sunny with his castle from Big Mom ships. He’s injured with bandages in right eye.
– However new ships appears in front of them because they surround Cacao Island.
– Daifuku attacks Sunny with the genie but Sanji stops him.
– Something appears under the sea… It’s Wadatsumi!!
– Taiyou pirates appears to help Mugiwara crew!!
No break next week. To celebrate 900 One Piece chapters, Jump cover and Color Spread in next chapter!!!
I think this week’s chapter doesn’t have anything too amazing. I really want to see how Sanji vs Daifuku is handled. I don’t think it’ll be an all out fight, but they might exchange a couple of blows. I pretty much expected the Sun Pirates to show up at some point as well, and I think this is the most convenient time. Unfortunately, we don’t see what happens with the Vinsmoke siblings, but we do see Judge again. I think Big Mom will 100% eat the cake in the 900th chapter of One Piece, and hopefully the arc will be wrapped up by One Piece Chapter 905.
Hey everyone! In this post, I want to talk about One Piece Manga 899 spoilers. The official spoilers aren’t out yet, so I’ll be giving my thoughts on what I think the next chapter will focus on. There is always a chance for potential spoilers to be in here. If you don’t want to be spoiled, I suggest you stop reading here. However, if you do not mind reading a couple of spoilers, then let’s continue. One Piece Chapter 898 was a great chapter, and just like the last few ones that we’ve been getting, this one blew my mind as well. The entire chapter was focused on Germa, and the power of the Vinsmoke Family.
Despite the Vinsmokes being a huge part of the arc, we never saw them in any big fights from where we could scale them. This was the first piece of action where we can grasp their power level from. I feel like the Vinsmokes showed what they’re capable of and what we saw saw was barely the tip of the iceberg. Unfortunately, we won’t see them going all out, but whatever little action it is that we get is going to be amazing. I feel like One Piece Chapter 899 will show us more action from Germa. However, we’ll also see Sanji, and Luffy. In the previous chapter, they were getting closer to the Sunny. I feel like they’ll be intercepted by Daifuku, and Sanji will finally get his first major fight in a while. If not, then I guess Sanji will leave Luffy and buy time until he defeats Daifuku and flies away.
I also think we’ll see Big Mom eating the cake in this chapter. It’s been about 20 chapters since we’ve seen Mama chasing the cake now, and I feel like it is time she eats it. Before we end the arc, I wanna see Big Mom show her maximum power, and crush a couple of enemies. This is something that we’ve missed this arc, considering the fact that this is the Yonko Saga. Capone Bege might also be a part of the upcoming chapter, though I’m sure he won’t do anything reckless. I’m also interested to see how Big News Morgans and Stussy react to the news of Katakuri being defeated, and I think we’ll see that in One Piece Chapter 899. Again, these are just my predictions. Let me know what you think will happen in One Piece Chapter 899.