The Best Looking and Animated Anime of All Time According to Japan

0
19610
The Best Looking and Animated Anime of All Time According to Japan
The Best Looking and Animated Anime of All Time According to Japan

Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime series is the best looking and animated of all time? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the female fans (54.0%), male fans (46.0%), and teens to their 20s (62.7%) while the other 37.3% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20. Haikyuu!!
19. Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
18. Tokyo Ghoul
17. Free!
16. Gintama
15. 5 Centimeters Per Second
14. Natsume Yuujinchou
13. Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
12. Bakemonogatari Series
11. Sword Art Online
10. Black Butler

The Best Looking and Animated Anime of All Time According to Japan
The Best Looking and Animated Anime of All Time According to Japan

9. Hibike! Euphonium

The Best Looking and Animated Anime of All Time According to Japan
The Best Looking and Animated Anime of All Time According to Japan

8. Bungou Stray Dogs

The Best Looking and Animated Anime of All Time According to Japan
The Best Looking and Animated Anime of All Time According to Japan

7. The Garden of Words

The Best Looking and Animated Anime of All Time According to Japan
The Best Looking and Animated Anime of All Time According to Japan

6. Attack on Titan

The Best Looking and Animated Anime of All Time According to Japan
The Best Looking and Animated Anime of All Time According to Japan

5. Nagi no Asukara

The Best Looking and Animated Anime of All Time According to Japan
The Best Looking and Animated Anime of All Time According to Japan

4. Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu

The Best Looking and Animated Anime of All Time According to Japan
The Best Looking and Animated Anime of All Time According to Japan

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here