304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
For anime fans, there must have been some quotes that inspire.
They can touch you precisely in a way that you feel what they mean.
Here are the top 10 anime quotes that cut in deep.
10. “I don’t like the terms ‘good person’ or ‘bad person’, because it’s impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person.”
From: Armin Arlert (Attack On Titan)
When you have to make a decision, do not think too much about what others consider you to be.
There’ll always be people who agree. Just as disagree.
Once you accept that, you’ll live a lot happier and less stressful.
It is really good to realize this.
9. “How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.”
From: Undertaker (Kuroshitsuji)
Not only is Undertaker himself an incredible awesome character, but most of his sayings can be used as quotes.
This one is definitely the most famous, and for a reason.
We don’t often think about it, but without laughter, where would this world be now?
So keep having fun, as it’ll make life a whole lot more worth it.
8. “If comrades that you trust gather around you, hope can take a physical form and become visible.”
From: Hatake Kakashi (Naruto Shippuden)
If many people stand together, like in the Ninja War in Naruto, you can see the hope.
In the form of friendship, support and unwavering will.
This quote explains itself and tells everything it holds.
7. “Each of us lives, dependent and bound by our individual knowledge and our awareness. All that is what we call reality. However, both knowledge and awareness are equivocal. One’s reality might be another’s illusion. We all live inside our own fantasies.”
From: Itachi Uchiha (Naruto Shippuden)
We all will interpretate it in our own way after all.
We live by our knowledge and awareness of the things both inside and outside of ourselves.
But that’s different for everyone, we all have an individual point of view.
So what one person calls reality, can be the illusion of someone else. In fact, we all live inside our own fantasies.
6. “For my comrades, I’ll live.”
From: Titania Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
In the episode Erza almost died, she gets outside of her body and can see in the future how her friends react to her death.
How sad and desperate they are to get her back. How important it is to live, not only for yourself, but also for your friends and famliy.
From Erza we learned one of the reasons to live.
5. “The strong don’t win. The winners are the strong ones.”
From: Tsutowa Iwamur (Kuroko no Basket)
Seirin played against one of the Kings in the basketball tournament, Seihō, a club that was sure to make it to the top this year once again.
However, they lost from Seirin. Tsugawa said after the game “But why didn’t we win? We’re way stronger! We had to win!”
On which the captain replied: “Don’t be a fool. The strong don’t win. The winners are the string ones. They were stronger. That’s all.”
What it’s trying to say, is that even when your opponent (in almost every situation you can think of) seems lightyears stronger than you, you can still win.
4. “You’re another person, so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?”
From: Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji)
It’s perfectly normal to look different. Whether you’re fat or thin, there’s nothing wrong with either one.
Whether your hair or skin have a different colour than most people have, it doesn’t matter in a positive way. It doesn’t make you particularly better or worse than any other human being.
Be proud of who you are, even if people disapprove of your ways of showing it.
3. “You are always… apologizing. How exactly is saying ‘sorry, sorry, sorry’ going to help anything? Sorry is nothing more than an effort to soothe your unruffled pride.”
From: Nezumi (No.6)
People apologize for everything. Even for having an opinion, and other things which are totally natural.
Most of the time it’s manners, but still. We are humans. We have to learn, we aren’t perfect.
If you say it too much, one day it looses it’s meaning.
2. “We’re not Demons or Gods. We’re just humans.”
From: Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
We probably can’t create a perfect and peaceful world. That’s how it is. We’re just humans.
Nobody’s perfect. Even geniuses like Einstein had their flaws. Presidents have flaws.
No matter what great or despicable things we do, we are, have been and will be nothing more and nothing less than just human beings.
1. “Never give up!”
From: Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
It may seem cliché. However, it’s everything but. It’s simple, consists of three words, and yet, means so much.
You can use it in almost every situation and it really helps. In variations maybe, but it always comes back to the core: give up, and everything will have been for nothing.
The quotes encorages you to keep going, even when you stand alone. That no matter how hard it is, you can’t give up.