An anime series never complete without airhead characters and we all found their stupidity attractive. No matter what, there has to be someone who is portrayed as the ditzy or airhead whether it’s the main or a side character.
Airhead means an ignorant or ditzy person, that they have no common sense or act as if they have no brain like their head is filled with air instead. But no matter how stupid they are, airhead characters are still lovable especially girls. So Goo Ranking hosted a poll asking the fans to vote for their favorite airhead anime girl.
Top 30 Most Silly Female Characters In Anime History According to Japan:
30. Megumi Natsu (Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?) & Kumin Tsuyuri (Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!).
29. Hazuki Fujiwara (Ojamajo Doremi).
28. Milfeulle Sakuraba (Galaxy Angel) & Maria (Junketsu no Maria).
27. Kanade Tachibana (Angel Beats!), Mizuki Himeji (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu) & Mashiro Shiina (Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo).
26. Kobato Hanato (Kobato.), Yuigahama Yui (My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected) & Mari (Mekakucity Actors).
25. Isumi Saginomiya (Hayate the Combat Butler).
24. Ichigo Hoshimiya (Aikatsu!).
23.Mai Minakami (Nichijou) , Aria Shichijou (Seitokai Yakuindomo) & Nana Ebina (Himouto! Umaru-chan).
22. Tsumugi Kotobuki (K-ON!).
21. Ayumu Kasuga (Azumanga Daioh).
20. Mikuru Asahina (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya).
19. Ami Mizuno (Sailor Moon).
18. Eru Chitanda (Hyouka).
17. Chacha (Akazukin Chacha).
16. Kyoko Sasagawa (Katekyō Hitman Reborn!).
15. Kotori Minami (Love Live! School Idol Project).
14. Kosaki Onodera (Nisekoi).
13. Tsukasa Hiiragi (Lucky Star).
12. Yachiyo Todoroki (Working!!).
11. Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket).
10. Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura).
9. Yui Hirasawa (K-On!).
8. Sasha Braus (Attack on Titan).
7. Sazae Fuguta (Sazae-san).
6. Megumi Noda (Nodame Cantabile).
5. Hane Sakura (Bakuon!!).
4. An Hanakoizumi (Anne-Happy).
3. Asuna Harukaze (Softenni).
2. Yuno (Hidamari Sketch).
1. Miyuki Takara (Lucky Star).
So which idiot character is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!